Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm baaaaccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that it has been two years since I was actively blogging. Wow. Excuses? Not really. I just got caught up in many other things and this activity fell down on my list of priorities. What caught my attention as of late is the number of people who were following it and, recently, began asking me when I was going to write again. Interesting...

I must admit that I have missed featuring small snippets on whatever caught my attention at that time. One of my favorites was the recipe for the solution to clean your laptop screens. That can be found at our August 2008 posting. People seemed to appreciate that helpful hint. My other favorite postings involved travel and the special places I found. I certainly plan to continue travel blogs such as those.

If there is any special topic of interest upon which you wish me to elaborate, simply drop me a comment or email me. I will most certainly try my best to oblige.

Thanks for visiting here. You are welcome any time.

Lynn

No comments: