Thursday, April 03, 2008

This a VERY nifty device!

I came across this really NIFTY office item and wanted to pass it along to you.

This rack allows you to store your DVDs and CDs in a standard file drawer. It is made of hard, durable plastic and easily snaps together. I have one for each of two file drawers and each rack holds disks having electronic data pertinent to the files in that drawer. Plus, it allows me to place numerous CDs and DVDs out of sight. Each rack holds 24 disks in slim or regular cases. Finally, it is priced at a VERY reasonable price of approximately $4.00. If you Google search "Media File Rack/CD Holder," many distributors will appear.

Personally, I recommend Discount Office Supplies. I love working with this office supplies company! I have ordered twice from them and they deliver within a couple of days. Their shipping prices are very low and they use UPS.

These are perfect for home OR corporate offices.

Pass this along to other office supply geeks who may benefit from this item!

No comments: