Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ed Has Made It To Print!

For YEARS, we have teased Ed over the fact that, while he has attended the Feast of The Hunter's Moon for close to 20 years, his image has never been captured to archive this fabulous event. Since there are hundreds of interpreters and thousands of visitors that attend each year, it wouldn't seem out of the ordinary that Ed wasn't in the "right place at the right time." However, why it is then that the first time he brings his niece down (Kim), her image is captured on the next year's brochure AND event poster. The next year, our second niece (Chris) arrives and the local news station interviews her on camera that evening.

Welllllllllllllllll, it has finally happened! Ed's "mug" is featured on the printed brochure advertising the 2007 event. The work of John Condreay is magic and he has supported the event with remarkable photos for years. I have contacted him and, hopefully, will be able to order prints from him.

Come and see Ed at the Feast this year. I will be working the pumpkin patch at the railroad this year so I'll have to miss the daily activities but look up Ed in the camp of the French Military. I'm sure he'll autograph your program if you ask!

By the way, he has trimmed his beard since and it looks MUCH better!

1 comment:

orangepulpfilms said...

Dear Ed,

Hello! I'm from the Purdue Exponent; I have sent you an e-mail to the address listed in your profile. Please consider my request, and I hope to hear from you soon!