Friday, July 06, 2007

BTW I DID finally graduate!


I apologize for not having posted in so long. With the holidays and job hunting, I have been keeping very busy!

I did want to say that I finally did graduate although it is still taking some getting used to. After seven years of continual study, it is strange to not have a textbook in my lap or not be able to work on fun projects because of a pending assignment. Yes, I have my freedom and I'm a little disoriented on how to use it.

I am hoping to be able to post a PowerPoint show of the train graduation party and pics from the commencement ceremony that took place in the RCA Dome. With all the pics, it is "heavy" so I'm working to adjust it. PLUS, trying to FTP it to my parents web server is proving to be somewhat "educational" as well.

Check back here for it. I'll try to keep this updated as best I can. Thanks for understanding!

No comments: