Sunday, April 01, 2007

Graduation in one month???!!! - No April Fools!!!


I began college in 1977 and left in 1978 to find out "what I wanted to do when I grew up." I returned to finish my BS degree in 2000 as a part-time student.

Over one year-and-a-half ago, I needed "something" to excite me toward the completion of my bachelor of science degree. SO, I posted sheets of paper on the wall noting each month left before it would be completed. I allowed myself the fun of ripping off one paper each month. This has worked well even when I had to add four months to accommodate a required course.

Now we are on the homestretch... The good news is that I have my last and final exam on April 28 - four weeks from yesterday! The BAD news is that it is in a 300-level statistics course that I am not doing well in at all. I am deathly afraid that I will have to retake the course. If this comes to pass, then I will be able to participate in the ceremony on May 13 BUT will have to retake the course during the first summer session.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: